Skip to main content

INN Sarin's Interview


                                      
          Today, I will present you about INN Sarin  Ronnakiat 's Interview. 
Post on Thairath website, 2019.07.08   
           IG: inpitar  Let's Read It👇😁        
        
                   INN Sarin's grandmother want to see her great-grandchildren.  
          To have someone beside is good, but he is familiar to be single and workaholic. 
      Just served the biggest happiness to his fans at fan meeting. His glamour hotter than Thailand's weather and his charming can easy to attract many girls.
   
         Q: About you in this time, wherever you go, more your fans will follow up. What do you feel? 
INN: It's quite tired, because the more people love my works, the more I want to work harder on it to be better and better. In my real life, I want to be a better person.

         Q: Do you have to express yourself more carefully?

INN: Not much, it's about how to adapt to it. What the part I have been not lovely, I will change. I didn't say I am a good person 100 percent at the first time. My bad habit is that I complain forthrightly. If it's hot, then I say it's hot. This is what I have to change, because I should be an exemplar to others. I should have more patience than ever.

           Q: Do you have a girlfriend? What about your heart now?

INN: Completely celibacy, no one comes into my life. I have been single for 8 years. I am addicted friends but it's doesn't mean I don't want a girlfriend, I want it. I knew myself that I am a workaholic. Apart from an actor, I work as architect at home and I don't feel I lost this part. When I'm at home, stay with my friends, happy with my works, so I don't focus on this part. Maybe one day in the future, I want a girlfriend.        

         Q: Are you concerned about your fans if you have a girlfriend, maybe they will jealous you?   

INN:  If I had someone, I will talk with them, because my fans are the one part of my life. Somebody is following me 10 years long. So, whatever I do, I should think of them.
But it doesn't mean that I have to get permission from them.




Q: Now, do you want a girlfriend?       
INN: It's hard to say, whatever! When I was so exhausted, I want someone beside me.

      Q: Are your fans saying 'You mustn't have a girlfriend' ? 

INN: They knew I was a workaholic, so they don't worry about this. 

      Q: You are working with many actresses. Are your fans cheering you to flirt with anybody?

INN: So many, but it's just a friend. I'm not ready to have someone now, because if I won't have everything completely to take care them, I will selfishly.

       Q: That means you didn't have time with your ex-girlfriend?

INN: Uhh.... It happened since I studied in high school. It was a puppy love.

        Q: Are you apathetic with your longtime celibacy?

INN: Yeah, I love to stay alone. I asked my friends that 'Are you really happy to travel along with your girlfriend? When I take a rest, I want to live alone.

        Q: Does your home talk about a girlfriend with you?

INN: My parents didn't say anything, but my grandmother always asks everybody 'When you will married?' I told her, if I get married now, I can't work. She want to see great-grandchildren, because 14 members in grandchild generation, no one gets married. They are single.   



 

       Q: When your grandmother asked you about marriage, What about your feeling?
INN: I knew the elderly want to cradle grandchildren. I always tell her that I want to work now for keeping the money.

       Q: Does your grandmother suggest someone to you?

INN: No, I think not.

        Q: What kind of woman you like? 

INN: I was grown up, so I have less type of woman. When I tired, I want somebody who can encourage me, and at the same time, I can support her to fulfill each other heartily. 

                 The last question is 

      "Do your future girlfriend should be inside or outside the entertainment industry?"
INN: I can't choose. It's up to someone who I feel good when talking with.

     This is my first time in translating Thai to English to post in the blog. If there is anything wrong, please comment and I will improve it in the next articles. 

        Thank you very much for reading this blog.🙏🙏🙏
❤️️Special Thanks ❤️️ Google Translates, www.reverso.net for check grammar and spelling, and Cambridge Dictionary. Thank you very much😄🙏💙💙💙
Original Post: https://www.thairath.co.th/entertain/news/1606395

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Post about INN Sarin

https://goinnter31421.blogspot.com/2020/05/rising-star-profile-inn-sarin-ronnakiat.html I will post his interview two articles a week. To translate in other languages will consider later. The reason is I want to practice my Japanese skills. Thank you very much for reading this blog.

The BEST Thing Is Yet To Come - INN SARIN

สวัสดีค่ะทุกๆท่าน ชีวิตช่วงนี้เป็นยังไงบ้าง มีความสุขรึเปล่า??? อันตัวเรานั้น ไม่มีเลย โคตรอยากไปเที่ยว🏍🏍🏍   หวังว่าทุกคนจะสุขสบายดีและสุขภาพแข็งแรงเด้อจ้า😁🙏 ขอบคุณที่เข้ามาอ่านบล็อกนี้มากๆเลยค่ะ😎👍 💙จะพยายามทำให้ดีที่สุด💙 🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾 INN Sarin - New Godfather Hashtag - Part 1 INN Sarin - New Godfather Hashtag - Part 2 Thank you so much for the Original Post :  "อิน สาริน" เจ้าพ่อแฮชแท็กคนใหม่